Turn Printables into Income to Help Support Your Family
Did you know you can make money with the Printables You Create?
If you've tried your hand at printable creation and fallen in love with it, what do you do next?
If you’re creating printables to use with your kids, someone else might like to use them in their homeschool or classroom as well.
Did you know you can sell those printables?
Do you know how many bloggers are looking for printables to share on their websites or how many people love to print out our gorgeous planner pages?
I know I love a pretty printable.
Imagine paying your bills with the printables you create right at home while you're watching your kids or in the evening after everyone else is in bed.
Introducing Profits Through Printables
Get the exact blueprint to get yourself organized, research and on the right track to turning your printables into profits.
Don't waste time on Pinterest or Google trying to figure out how you can make money from printables. It's all here.
Step by Step Tutorials
Worried that you fail at the techy stuff? Don't worry, I show you step by step how to do it all through detailed photos or videos.
Have you always wanted to sell your printables, but weren't sure how?
- Brainstorm irresistible product ideas that will grab everyone’s attention
- How to find the right clip art and fonts
- How to figure out ways to price your printables
- Offer your own printable creation services that clients love
- Set up your own portfolio of your work that excites clients
- How to offer your services to sell ASAP
- Start selling ASAP by creating a shop on Teachers Pay Teachers
- Step by step tutorial to set up your shop
- Ways to get your shop noticed
- Sell your printables in your own shop using a free plugin on your WordPress website
- Go from a blank site to a full shop with step by step tutorials
- Optimize your shop to sell the right way
- How to make your printables look irresistible
- Learn how to photograph your printables to show them off
- Turn products into cool videos your customers will love
- Know where to focus your time and energy when getting the word out about your printables
- How to get started with an email list - the best ROI of your time
- Always wanted to start a blog? Steps to do it now
- Get your products noticed on Pinterest - the fast way to growth
- Have even more time? See other ways you can market your products